- Higher QA standards: 5’ rejection distance vs 10’ (ASTM) & 2’ distance in high visibility areas.
- Proprietary marine-grade stainless steel hardware designed and made in the USA.
- Certified Swiss precision roller bearings.
- Flow-through door thresholds, e.g. Arche-Duct on doors.
- Exclusively luxury home design vs. Commercial, hospitality & mixed-use designs by others.
- Class I anodizing and Kynar painted finishes for up to 20 years finish warranty on the coast.
- Craft tooling instead of mass production automation.
- Superior fit & finish (joints, mortised hardware, etc.).
- Lifetime transferable coastal warranty.
- Continuity among all three product layers (3-Series, Gen4, and EDGE) allows seamless blending.
To learn more about what sets Fleetwood apart from competing products, contact an Authorized Dealer near you or Fleetwood’s Architectural Department.